Prestige Elm Park

Buying a Villa

Just In Time Delivery May Not Be So

If you have heard that a particular apartment complex has a delivery policy of just “in time”, then you must be wondering whether this must be taken literally. Well, it is not. The idea behind this is to have a delivery policy that doesn’t make the customers wait for too long for the apartment that is their dream. But unfortunately, many developers have put this just-in-time delivery policy as a literal delivery policy. For example, when residents complain that they have waited as they were told they will get the apartments delivered on a particular date, they are told that they were told that “just in time”. Now, this isn’t right, but it is something that is happening a lot more often than people know.

Delay In Completion

Another major concern that has been pointed out is that the completion rate of this project is only 55%. This means that the developer has only finished 55% of the apartments. The other 45% will be done in the next phase. However, it is not clear when this phase will start and when the remaining 45% will be completed. This also means that a substantial part of the project is still in the developmental stage.

Heavy Discounting And Black Money Trail

There have been allegations that many of the apartments under the franchise have been sold at a heavily discounted price. People have pointed out that when the apartments are sold, the price is in most cases reduced by almost 40%. This discounted price is then charged from the monthly lease amount. And then there has been a trail of black money. The owners have been accused of converting the entire amount of their monthly lease amount into black money and then selling the apartments for much higher prices. This can be seen in some of the earlier cases that were filed with the city police. The accused have been booked under various sections of the Indian Penal Code.

Lack Of Proper Marketing

There have also been concerns that this project has not been made public. This means that no information on this project has been shared with the public. This is something that can be extremely harmful to any real estate development. If people are not aware of the housing project, then they will not be interested in applying for the apartments available in this project. And this will result in a significant drop in the number of applicants and the popularity of the project itself. There have been complaints that people have heard about this project and have even visited the site. But they have not been properly informed about the project or the apartments that are available. This can be a huge mistake. If people have heard about the project and have even visited the site, then they have definitely been properly informed about the project. The project has been promoted very well. But it is important to know that the promotion should be done in a genuine and authentic manner.

Too Much Focus On Luxury Alone

Another major concern that has been raised is that the brand equity of the project has been hurt by the focus on just luxury apartments without sharing the same attention with affordable apartments as well. This is a clear violation of the brand equity that the project has been promised. And it has also resulted in the people who have applied for the affordable apartments becoming very disappointed. There have been complaints that the brand equity of the project has been hurt by the focus on just luxury apartments without sharing the same attention with the affordable apartments as well. This is a clear violation of the brand equity that the project has been promised. And it has also resulted in the people who have applied for the affordable apartments becoming very disappointed. Check out Prestige Sanctuary in Nandi Hills Bangalore

Final Verdict

Unfortunately, the good things that one might have expected to happen with Villa Bangalore have not happened. And there has been a lot of negativity attached to this project. However, it is important to understand the real reason behind these failures. That is, the people who have come up with this housing project have done it with a lot of passion and commitment. But they have unfortunately been led by the wrong people and things have gone wrong instead of going right. It is important to remember that the people who come up with such development projects are very passionate about real estate. But they should never be trusted blindly with the responsibility that comes with the project. This is why it is important to understand the real reasons why this project has not worked out the way it was supposed to work out.

error: Content is protected !!

Prestige Elm Park Offers Live

Get Price, Floor Plans and more limited period offers.